Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rainbow Baby Shower Decorations

I've spent this last couple of weeks cutting and gluing and painting and planning to throw a friend of mine a baby shower for her very first baby. My friend hasn't found out the sex of the baby so I decided to go with a rainbow theme for the shower. I love making my own decorations so this was the perfect opportunity to whip out the paint, scissors and glue and start making. I thought I'd share, with you, a little bit of what I made. 









If you follow me on instagram or twitter you may have already seen the food and more importantly the cake that I make for the baby shower, but if not you'll just have to wait till tomorrow for that post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x