Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Little Spark

I'm not gonna lie, I'm uber excited for the upcoming release of Jessie Baylin's new album, Little Spark. If this girls other albums are anything to go by this one is sure not to disappoint. If you haven't heard of her I suggest you familiarize yourself soon! 

Shes so lovely she's even given us a free EP which you can download here and I highly recommend you to, its perfect for lazy days by the pool, or cooking up a storm in the kitchen, or even a road trip. What are you waiting for, go and download it now. 



Go on give her a listen, I promise you wont regret it. My personal favourite at the moment is one off her album firesight called crazy love. And if that video doesn't make you wanna listen to the record then I don't know what will!





xx


p.s. I am also so in love with the setting of her wedding to Kings Of Leon Drummer Nathan Followill, such a beautiful country setting, if your a wedding girl you should definitely check out her photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x