Sunday, October 2, 2011

Prac outfits

I have prac coming up towards the end of this month. I'm so excited to actually get into the classroom and start teaching. It will be such a good experience. So another thing that I'm really excited about is new outfits for prac. And what could be better than shopping in the comfort of your own home. Que ASOS, maybe one of the greatest things in the online world. Obviously I will be dressing in clothing other than those purchased from ASOS but here is my top three outfits a la ASOS. 

Pretty in Pink.


A black heartbeat.


Dress down friday.


Every single item can be purchased on ASOS.com so go on, get shopping!

I've come to terms with the fact that its probably not a good idea for me to teach kindergarten children whilst wearing high heels but for the purpose of this post lets just pretend I'm a shortie. So what do you think? Will I look like a teacher?

1 comment:

  1. I have my eye on that heart print skirt! It look so pretty! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x